Tuesday 20 May 2014

Me-Made-May14 Week 3 roundup

This month is just flying by! And I'm going to call this week the Can't Take A Proper Selfie week because it seems I can't take a picture that's not foggy to save my life! Anyways. Here's what I wore:
12th of May
13th of May


14th of May
15th of May


16th of May
17th of May


18th of May

































































So what I wore.
12th of May
Revamped white shirt(unblogged),
tanktop and jeans(Terranova)
working slippers

13th of May
Revamped black and white shirt(unblogged),
 t-shirt(gift), 
jeans(terranova), 
shoes(local boutique)

14th of May
Yellow revamped silk shirt(unblogged),
thrifted cardigan and skirt,
black tights,
shoes(local boutique)

15th of May
Revamped pants(unblogged),
t-shirt(local boutique)

16th of May
White Short Sleeved Bolero
T-shirt and jeans(Terranova)
my flat slippers

17th of May
It's a double whammy day! We went to a fair. So I wore a
 jacket(from a local boutique) which I ditched after ten minutes.
Revamped tank top that used to be a huge mens t-shirt.
Jeans(Terranova)
Shoes(local boutique)
And the purse is made by yours truly.

18th of May
Time to chill in the garden during this heat wave! And it's another double day!
Me made top(unblogged)
Jean shorts(revamped and unblogged)
and leather flip-flops I got from the fair on the 17th. The most comfortable things ever!

So that's my week. How's your MMM14 going? Any huge revelations yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment