Saturday 2 January 2016

Looking ahead

Happy New Year! 

This is the time when everyone and their mom is looking
back on their year and making promises for the new one. I have learned in my life that nothing good comes from looking too hard in the past. I like to live in the present and keep my eyes open for the future. The past is the past, it is what makes us who we are and can't be changed.

Don't get me wrong. 2015 was a rollercoaster. There were amazing ups and devostating downs. I got married to my best friend and the love of my life, I made some beautiful clothes, met awesome people and added a four legged child Kessi(who turned out to be my spirit animal) to our family. I also felt crippling worry for Kessi's health when she was ill which in turn made us go in the negative from where we are still clawing our way out of. But like they say, there can't be good without the bad and I embrace everything life has in store for us. Because at the end of the day we have each other and that can get us by. We might be poor but we are happy.

And this is how I will head for the new year as well. I will not make any resolations or promises. I will take every day as the present it is and will give my all to make myself and my loved ones happy. I will try to learn as much as I can and will continue working on the field I love. I will bring you as many projects and tutorials as I can without making it feel like a chore or stressing about deadlines. And most of all, I will enjoy life as the unpredictable adventure it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment